Our Services : Laboratory Services
ISO 10002: Customer satisfaction
ISO 10002 certification provides guidance on the process of complaints handling, including planning, design and the overall complaints handling process within the organisation. This document gives guidelines for the process of complaints handling related to products and services within an organization, including planning, design, development, operation, maintenance and improvement. The complaints-handling process described is suitable for use as one of the processes of an overall quality management system.
The efficiency of ISO10002
This document addresses the following aspects of complaints handling:
- a) enhancing customer satisfaction by creating a customer-focused environment that is open to feedback (including complaints), resolving any complaints received, and enhancing the organization’s ability to improve its products and services, including customer service;
- b) top management involvement and commitment through adequate acquisition and deployment of resources, including personnel training;
- c) recognizing and addressing the needs and expectations of complainants;
- d) providing complainants with an open, effective and easy-to-use complaints process;
- e) analysing and evaluating complaints in order to improve the quality of products and services, including customer service;
- f) auditing of the complaints-handling process;
- g) reviewing the effectiveness and efficiency of the complaints-handling process.
Benefits of ISO 10002
- maintains customer loyalty
- provides a consistent process of customer management and customer complaints
- provides a basis for continual improvement
What companies does ISO 10002 apply to?
The ISO 10002 is relevant for every organisation intending to exceed customer expectations. It is a basic pre-requisite for companies of all types and sizes whether in the private, public or non-for-profit spheres without relevance to size or type of business (i.e. hospitals, health care, business, manufacturing or service companies).
This document is intended for use by any organization regardless of its type or size, or the products and services it provides. It is also intended for use by organizations in all sectors. Annex B provides guidance specifically for small businesses.
Simply make an appointment easily and quickly with your World TUW STATION incl. an on-the-spot guarantee